Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blog Update

Due to school commitments, this blog will become less active now. I will continue to make blog entries, but they will be sporadic and most likely shorter. However, knowing myself, I will probably start an entry and continue adding to it throughout a long period of time, until I am satisfied, which will result in infrequent but long entries. This was the case with the entry below about mario kart; I began writing it on September 6, like the published date states, but I only finished it yesterday.

I very much enjoy writing in this blog, so I will try to write at least once a month. December will probably see more activity since I will have time off of school, but I am unsure how busy I will be then, since I am going to attempt to find a seasonal job and make some more money for games and manga. lol.

The next manga related post will be on Ceres: Celestial Legend. I've read about half of volume four, and I will get the rest finished as soon as I find some spare time. Most of my spare time right now is going to gaming....so it may take awhile ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment