Saturday, December 19, 2009

Endurance Anime Test Concluded

So I already posted that I dropped Mermaid Melody, but I recently also dropped Lucky Star. I already wrote why I dropped Mermaid Melody. But I dropped Lucky Star for entirely different reasons. Basically I couldn't get into it. Some of the episodes (like episode 7) were mildly entertaining, but majority were very very dull. Episode 8 was one of the most dull, so I ended up dropping it after 8. I guess I could have tried to watch a bit more, but I figured that if I still found it a chore to watch after eight episodes, there was no point in continuing. Better to use my time with something I find more interesting, especially since there is a lot of anime out there. =)

Anime Endurance Test:
Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch - 24/51 DROPPED
Lucky Star - 8/24 DROPPED


~Joanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment